|Indications||<p>To aid treatment of scalp disorders such as psoriasis, seborrhoea, pruritis and dandruff, and to help remove ointments and pastes used to treat psoriasis.</p>|
- Adults, children and the elderly: Wet hair and apply sufficient product to produce an abundant lather, before massaging vigorously with fingertips.
- Thoroughly rinse and repeat.
- The process should be used once or twice weekly.
ARACHIS OIL: 30% w/w
COAL TAR: 10% w/w
CADE OIL: 30% w/w
The following side-effects have been associated with people having this medicine:
- Skin irritation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- This medicine is for external use only and must not be taken by mouth.
- This preparation may stain baths and fabrics.