|Indications||<p>Aid to smoking cessation for those with a strong nicotine dependence (over 30 cigarettes a day).</p>|
- Adults: Suck one lozenge slowly for 30 minutes when there is an urge to smoke.
- Ideally 8-12 lozenges a day, but a maximum of 15 daily.
You may experience:
- Sore mouth or throat
- Throat irritation
- Increased salivation
- Jaw ache
- Nausea and vomiting
- Indigestion or heartburn
Store in a cool and dry place.
Use with caution in:
- Denture wearers, GI disease, unstable cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus and renal or hepatic impairment.
- Inflamed stomach lining (gastritis).
- Inflammation of the food pipe (oesophagitis).
- Inflammation of the mouth or throat.
- Overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism).
- Tumour of the adrenal gland (pheochromocytoma).
- Severely decreased kidney function.
- Moderate to severely decreased liver function.